援外培训故事荟

China-aid Training

感恩之梦的桥梁

来源:援外培训项目二处   类型:原创    撰稿:范文懿  编辑:范一鸣 发布时间:2025-09-15 13:42

2025年8月12日至8月25日,肯尼亚卫生部官员阿尤玛·坎博纳·奥斯卡 (Ayoma Kambona Oscar),参加由商务部主办、国家卫生健康委国际交流与合作中心承办的“一带一路”国家卫生国际合作管理人才研修班,作诗如下:

A Bridge of Grateful Dreams

感恩之梦的桥梁

From Africa's cradle, where all life began,

自非洲摇篮,万物生命之源,

I bring the bold spirit of the Kenyan sun—

我携肯尼亚烈日般炽热的气魄——

To walk where philosophers walked, in harmony’s quest,

行走于先哲求索和谐之路,

Where Confucius taught all to give life their best.

感悟孔子诲人尽善之道。

I stand by the Great Wall, that dragon of stone,

屹立长城畔,巨石化苍龙,

A testament to a will I’ve never known;

见证我未曾领略的磅礴意志;

I feel the pulse of innovation, vibrant and fast,

触摸创新的脉搏,蓬勃而迅捷,

A future built proudly on a glorious past.

辉煌历史铸就璀璨未来。

Then Europa’s bright light of art and new thought,

沐浴欧洲艺术与思想的明辉,

With ideals for which countless battles were fought;

无数理想曾为之不懈奋战;

And Antarctica’s pure, untouched, pristine grace,

感受南极洲纯净无瑕的庄严,

A global peace symbol for all human race.

那是全人类共有的和平象征。

From the Silk Road’s old echo to high-speed train’s flight,

从古老丝绸路的回响到高铁驰骋的轨迹,

You’ve shown us the meaning of future-sharp light.

您让我们窥见未来之光的真谛。

Thank you, dear China, for this world you’ve designed,

感谢您,亲爱的中国,缔造这方天地,

Where all continents meet and all cultures align.

让大洲相汇,文明交融。

Together we learn, together we grow,

我们共学共进,

With friendship and knowledge that endlessly flow.

友谊与智慧如川流不息。

And we, from the Road and the Belt, stand as one,

身为"一带一路"的儿女,我们同心而立,

Grateful for all that you’ve helped us become.

感恩您赋予我们的蜕变成长。

With hearts full of promise and visions held high,

怀揣憧憬,目望苍穹,

We build bridges of hope 'neath the same endless sky.

我们在同一片天空下筑起希望之桥。

(驻肯尼亚使馆经商处供稿)

上一条:践行“两山理论”, 共建森林“四库”

下一条:尺素越沧海—一封坦桑尼亚学员的致谢书